Welcome to the Catholic Perspective on Paul
This site is an outgrowth of my book The Catholic Perspective on Paul. It is based on the conviction that the Pauline epistles contain the primitive and pristine doctrines of the Catholic Faith. In the Pauline corpus we discover a Paul who is Catholic, a theologian who is sacramental, a churchman who is hierarchical, a mystic who is orthodox. Please enjoy the articles and listen to the talks ("PaulCasts") either directly in the site or via iTunes. Listen to Episode #1: RABBI SAUL BECOMES APOSTLE PAUL.
- http://www.collideconquer.com/profile.php?id=345992 on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- Antonio Graziano on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- Bandar Casino Terpercaya on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- dean pierce on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- Nutrisi ternak Ayam on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- scott berang on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- 4life transfer factor surabaya on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- jual kasur bayi murah on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- The Catholic Perspective on Paul is Published!
20 November 2010 7:59 PM | 3 Comments
- The Podcast is now at 20,000 Downloads
22 March 2010 1:19 AM | 7 Comments
- Listen to 1st Episode: Rabbi Saul becomes Apostle Paul
09 June 2009 2:25 AM | 18 Comments
- Does N.T. Wright’s theology lead to Catholicism?
14 July 2009 5:05 PM | 53 Comments
- New Video: Catholic Perspective on Paul
28 September 2010 4:23 PM | 4 Comments
- Book: Catholic Perspective on Paul almost ready
07 September 2010 9:00 PM | 1 Comment
- The Council of Trent on Justification and Eschatology
06 December 2009 1:21 PM | 4 Comments