Welcome to the Catholic Perspective on Paul
This site is an outgrowth of my book The Catholic Perspective on Paul. It is based on the conviction that the Pauline epistles contain the primitive and pristine doctrines of the Catholic Faith. In the Pauline corpus we discover a Paul who is Catholic, a theologian who is sacramental, a churchman who is hierarchical, a mystic who is orthodox. Please enjoy the articles and listen to the talks ("PaulCasts") either directly in the site or via iTunes. Listen to Episode #1: RABBI SAUL BECOMES APOSTLE PAUL.
- Jenni on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- size you on Episode #9 Was Paul a Catholic Priest?
- joseph three sleeper bunk bed on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- bobpodes on Episode #4 Justified by Faith or by Faith Alone?
- Aluminium step ladders on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- showup,darmowe,zetony,bot,zeton dodawacz,free on Justification and the Council of Trent
- google on Justification and the Council of Trent
- Hirduin on Episode #9 Was Paul a Catholic Priest?
- The Catholic Perspective on Paul is Published!
20 November 2010 7:59 PM | 2 Comments
- The Podcast is now at 20,000 Downloads
22 March 2010 1:19 AM | 7 Comments
- Listen to 1st Episode: Rabbi Saul becomes Apostle Paul
09 June 2009 2:25 AM | 15 Comments
- Does N.T. Wright’s theology lead to Catholicism?
14 July 2009 5:05 PM | 52 Comments
- New Video: Catholic Perspective on Paul
28 September 2010 4:23 PM | 2 Comments
- Book: Catholic Perspective on Paul almost ready
07 September 2010 9:00 PM | 1 Comment
- The Council of Trent on Justification and Eschatology
06 December 2009 1:21 PM | 4 Comments
Those of you following on Twitter saw that I had posted that Dr. Scott Hahn gave the best analysis of...