Welcome to the Catholic Perspective on Paul
This site is an outgrowth of my book The Catholic Perspective on Paul. It is based on the conviction that the Pauline epistles contain the primitive and pristine doctrines of the Catholic Faith. In the Pauline corpus we discover a Paul who is Catholic, a theologian who is sacramental, a churchman who is hierarchical, a mystic who is orthodox. Please enjoy the articles and listen to the talks ("PaulCasts") either directly in the site or via iTunes. Listen to Episode #1: RABBI SAUL BECOMES APOSTLE PAUL.
- Paul Cramer on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- bleach brave souls cheats on Ten Questions for N.T. Wright regarding Catholicism, Justification, and the Church
- twinkle star sprites on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- best oblique exercises with medicine ball on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- louise kaelin on Pisteos Christou and the Subjective Gentive
- restaurants that deliver near me late on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- hack star trek timelines on Ten Questions for N.T. Wright regarding Catholicism, Justification, and the Church
- christmas light projector on The Catholic Prespective on the Federal Vision
- The Catholic Perspective on Paul is Published!
20 November 2010 7:59 PM | 3 Comments
- The Podcast is now at 20,000 Downloads
22 March 2010 1:19 AM | 7 Comments
- Listen to 1st Episode: Rabbi Saul becomes Apostle Paul
09 June 2009 2:25 AM | 18 Comments
- Does N.T. Wright’s theology lead to Catholicism?
14 July 2009 5:05 PM | 53 Comments
- New Video: Catholic Perspective on Paul
28 September 2010 4:23 PM | 4 Comments
- Book: Catholic Perspective on Paul almost ready
07 September 2010 9:00 PM | 1 Comment
- The Council of Trent on Justification and Eschatology
06 December 2009 1:21 PM | 5 Comments
It’s finally ready – the new promo video for The Catholic Perspective on Paul: ...
Can a Christian lose his salvation. According to Saint Paul, the answer is “yes”. Once Saved Always Saved? Most Evangelical...
When I was a Reformed Protestant, I viewed salvation as a “zero-sum” situation. This led to the question, “How much...
The Catholic should not be so keen to jump on board with the “New Perspective on Paul”. Scott Hahn points...
Augustine uses the term “infusion” (like the Council of Trent) and not “imputation” (like Luther and Calvin) when discussing God’s...
Great news. Lots of people are listening to the PaulCast – already over 1,000 downloads! Here are the Most Popular...
Click on the triangular “play” button above. 34 minutes. Subscribe to “PaulCast” via iTunes | Subscribe to RSS feed |...
Click on the triangular “play” button above. 19 minutes. Subscribe to “PaulCast” via iTunes | Subscribe to RSS feed |...
Click on the triangular “play” button above. Subscribe to “PaulCast” via iTunes | Subscribe to RSS feed | Download the...
Click on the triangular “play” button above. Get started by listening to this first podcast of the series! In this...