Welcome to the Catholic Perspective on Paul
This site is an outgrowth of my book The Catholic Perspective on Paul. It is based on the conviction that the Pauline epistles contain the primitive and pristine doctrines of the Catholic Faith. In the Pauline corpus we discover a Paul who is Catholic, a theologian who is sacramental, a churchman who is hierarchical, a mystic who is orthodox. Please enjoy the articles and listen to the talks ("PaulCasts") either directly in the site or via iTunes. Listen to Episode #1: RABBI SAUL BECOMES APOSTLE PAUL.
- falli popus on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- handyman san francisco ahmetturan on Oldest image of Saint Paul found in Roman catacomb
- Slim Trim 2000 on Pisteos Christou and the Subjective Gentive
- best place to buy hgh on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- christmas party ideas sydney harbour on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- business communication solutions plano on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- handyman san francisco california on Why the need to “prove” that Paul is Catholic?
- apartments nacogdoches tx near sfasu on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- The Catholic Perspective on Paul is Published!
20 November 2010 7:59 PM | 3 Comments
- The Podcast is now at 20,000 Downloads
22 March 2010 1:19 AM | 7 Comments
- Listen to 1st Episode: Rabbi Saul becomes Apostle Paul
09 June 2009 2:25 AM | 18 Comments
- Does N.T. Wright’s theology lead to Catholicism?
14 July 2009 5:05 PM | 53 Comments
- New Video: Catholic Perspective on Paul
28 September 2010 4:23 PM | 4 Comments
- Book: Catholic Perspective on Paul almost ready
07 September 2010 9:00 PM | 1 Comment
- The Council of Trent on Justification and Eschatology
06 December 2009 1:21 PM | 4 Comments
Faith and Works Archive
I started reading N.T. Wright at Westminster Theological Seminary (Philadelphia) and along the way through my hiatus as an Anglican...
Have you been taught that the Catholic Church teaches “justification by works” or Semi-Pelagianism? Have you heard that we try...
Click on the triangular “play” button above. 27 minutes. Subscribe to “PaulCast” via iTunes | Subscribe to RSS feed |...