Welcome to the Catholic Perspective on Paul
This site is an outgrowth of my book The Catholic Perspective on Paul. It is based on the conviction that the Pauline epistles contain the primitive and pristine doctrines of the Catholic Faith. In the Pauline corpus we discover a Paul who is Catholic, a theologian who is sacramental, a churchman who is hierarchical, a mystic who is orthodox. Please enjoy the articles and listen to the talks ("PaulCasts") either directly in the site or via iTunes. Listen to Episode #1: RABBI SAUL BECOMES APOSTLE PAUL.
- cheating on Why the need to “prove” that Paul is Catholic?
- revouchers.co.uk on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- iphone narcos cartel wars hack on Ten Questions for N.T. Wright regarding Catholicism, Justification, and the Church
- Myra Corta on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- sardinian delicacies im Quattromori Shop on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- REVERSE COMMISSIONS/PRE LAUNCH/MARIE FALLAW on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- printing at staples uk on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- glen gorpe on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- The Catholic Perspective on Paul is Published!
20 November 2010 7:59 PM | 3 Comments
- The Podcast is now at 20,000 Downloads
22 March 2010 1:19 AM | 7 Comments
- Listen to 1st Episode: Rabbi Saul becomes Apostle Paul
09 June 2009 2:25 AM | 19 Comments
- Does N.T. Wright’s theology lead to Catholicism?
14 July 2009 5:05 PM | 53 Comments
- New Video: Catholic Perspective on Paul
28 September 2010 4:23 PM | 4 Comments
- Book: Catholic Perspective on Paul almost ready
07 September 2010 9:00 PM | 1 Comment
- The Council of Trent on Justification and Eschatology
06 December 2009 1:21 PM | 5 Comments
Paul Articles Archive
My new book The Catholic Perspective on Paul is now officially published and available! Please consider watching the book’s trailer...
My new book The Catholic Perspective on Paul (part 2 in the “Catholic Origins” trilogy) is finally edited and the...
The Council of Trent directly relates justification to the eschatological judgment of Christ. Therefore, when receiving true and Christian justice,...
Let me begin by saying say I am honored to have received a response from N.T. Wright in Christianity Today...
Since it’s not completely unrelated to Pauline studies, I’d like to shares news of my new book: The Crucified Rabbi:...
Can a Christian lose his salvation. According to Saint Paul, the answer is “yes”. Once Saved Always Saved? Most Evangelical...
The Decree on Justification (Session Six decretum de iustificatione) from the Council of Trent contains sixteen brief chapters and then...
It seems that the correct doctrine of justification must be able to satisfactorily account for the following seven questions: 1....
“The Torah has the effect of, as it were, piling up the sin of the world in one particular place,...
When I was a Reformed Protestant, I viewed salvation as a “zero-sum” situation. This led to the question, “How much...