Welcome to the Catholic Perspective on Paul
This site is an outgrowth of my book The Catholic Perspective on Paul. It is based on the conviction that the Pauline epistles contain the primitive and pristine doctrines of the Catholic Faith. In the Pauline corpus we discover a Paul who is Catholic, a theologian who is sacramental, a churchman who is hierarchical, a mystic who is orthodox. Please enjoy the articles and listen to the talks ("PaulCasts") either directly in the site or via iTunes. Listen to Episode #1: RABBI SAUL BECOMES APOSTLE PAUL.
- DJ Ortega on Listen to 1st Episode: Rabbi Saul becomes Apostle Paul
- investment properties llc on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- purchasing a dog on Can You Lose Your Salvation?
- Paul Cramer on Episode #7 Paul on Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- bleach brave souls cheats on Ten Questions for N.T. Wright regarding Catholicism, Justification, and the Church
- twinkle star sprites on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- best oblique exercises with medicine ball on Elaine Pagels: Paul the Feminist vs. Paul the Misogynist
- louise kaelin on Pisteos Christou and the Subjective Gentive
- The Catholic Perspective on Paul is Published!
20 November 2010 7:59 PM | 3 Comments
- The Podcast is now at 20,000 Downloads
22 March 2010 1:19 AM | 7 Comments
- Listen to 1st Episode: Rabbi Saul becomes Apostle Paul
09 June 2009 2:25 AM | 19 Comments
- Does N.T. Wright’s theology lead to Catholicism?
14 July 2009 5:05 PM | 53 Comments
- New Video: Catholic Perspective on Paul
28 September 2010 4:23 PM | 4 Comments
- Book: Catholic Perspective on Paul almost ready
07 September 2010 9:00 PM | 1 Comment
- The Council of Trent on Justification and Eschatology
06 December 2009 1:21 PM | 5 Comments
The Catholic Perspective on Paul is Published! My new book The Catholic Perspective on Paul is now officially published and available! Please consider watching the book’s trailer...
The Podcast is now at 20,000 Downloads The Catholic Perspective on Paul Podcast just turned 20,000 downloads! That means the mp3s for the PaulCast has been downloaded...
Does N.T. Wright’s theology lead to Catholicism? I started reading N.T. Wright at Westminster Theological Seminary (Philadelphia) and along the way through my hiatus as an Anglican...
My new book The Catholic Perspective on Paul is now officially published and available! Please consider watching the book’s trailer...
My new book The Catholic Perspective on Paul (part 2 in the “Catholic Origins” trilogy) is finally edited and the...
The Council of Trent directly relates justification to the eschatological judgment of Christ. Therefore, when receiving true and Christian justice,...
Let me begin by saying say I am honored to have received a response from N.T. Wright in Christianity Today...
Since it’s not completely unrelated to Pauline studies, I’d like to shares news of my new book: The Crucified Rabbi:...
Can a Christian lose his salvation. According to Saint Paul, the answer is “yes”. Once Saved Always Saved? Most Evangelical...
- 4 Comments
- 7 Comments
- 4 Comments
- 9 Comments
- 8 Comments
- 21 Comments
- 15 Comments
- 65 Comments
- 8 Comments
- 57 Comments
- 25 Comments
- 19 Comments